Whether it is finding employment, or getting a better job; transitioning to job training or to post secondary education; or acquiring the skills that help them function in their community or support their children’s educational success, The Literacy Council of St. Petersburg is here to help students achieve their goals.
Please use the following links to access online resources.
- The National Coalition for LIteracy
- Proliteracy America
- Florida Literacy Coalition
- Literacy Florida
- READ Pinellas Inc.
- Proliteracy Education Network
- Literacy Council of Upper Pinellas
- Pinellas Public Library Coorperative
- United Methodist Cooperative Ministries
- St. Petersburg Public Libraries
- Palm Harbor Public Library
- Pinellas County Schools
Students are equal partners with their trained volunteer tutor. Students are required to study 3 hours a week with a minimum of 12 hours a month. More study time is encouraged. Tutoring sites are located throughout the south county. Meeting times are based on the student’s schedule.
Please check back here to access downloadable materials and additional student information.